The Cornerstone Fellowship
"Together, we are his house, built on the foundation of the apostles and the prophets. And the cornerstone is Christ Jesus himself."
2014 © The Cornerstone Project
The breadth of our ministry at Cornerstone allows for many volunteer opportunities with various levels of commitment. From cleaning to mentoring, help of all kinds is appreciated and accepted. We work with individuals and groups to find the opportunity that best suits the gifting of the individual(s), their experience, and their available time. Below is just a partial list of opportunities.
- Cleaning, painting, facility maintenance
- Collecting, packing, and distributing groceries at monthly giveaway
- Prepare and/or serve food at a community meal
- Musicians and worship leaders
- Children's ministry*
- Prayer partners
- Serve through friendships/mentoring/personal evangelism
If you would like to volunteer at Cornerstone, contact our Volunteer Coordinator Frankie Kropp. She will work with you to find the best opportunity for you or your group.
*Volunteers working with children must pass a background check.